3 2 scaled BWBSEDU


Tuition fees and Scholarships
  • 2 years Master’s: £12,000 to £16,000 (after scholarship*) i.e. £6,000 to £8,000 per year
  • 1 year Master’s: £11,000 to £15,000 (after scholarship*)
  • 3 years Bachelor’s degree: £11,000 to £15,000 per year (after scholarship*)
  • 9 months to 12 months Foundation courses: £10,000 to £14,000 (after scholarship*)


* Scholarship decisions are made after submitting full application to University. As a rough estimate you will be awarded with GBP 2,000 to GBP 5,000 scholarship depending on your academic profile, quality of personal statement and overall credibility as a genuine and bright student

*We may be able to secure 50% scholarship for you if you have a UK equivalent 1st class Bachelor degree and now you wish to study a Masters program of 12 months

Important note on tuition fees: The above stated fees structure is only an indication or range for low to medium ranked Universities (not for high ranked Universities)


You can pay a minimum CAS* deposit starting from £2,500 to £8,000 to University and the remaining amount in instalments after coming to UK

*CAS is the letter issued by University which is required to apply for UK student visa


Intakes/Entry Points

  • Foundation programs: January, February, March, April, May, September and October
  • Undergraduate/Bachelor’s degree programs: January, February, May, September and October
  • Postgraduate/Master’s degree programs: January, February, April, May, June, September and October
Processing times

University application processing time: 1 to 2 months

Visa application processing time: 1 month

Maintenance fund or Bank Solvency requirements

You will need Bank statement showing the required minimum maintenance fund for consecutive 28 days

If your University is in Inner London

For Student: £12,100 plus unpaid tuition fees 

For each dependent: £7,650


If your University is in Outer London

For Student: £9,250 plus unpaid tuition fees 

For each dependent: £6,200


This maintenance fund should be available either in your own bank account or in your parent’s bank account for 28 days.

Remember, you cannot use bank statements in the name of any other third party except yourself or your parents.

Important note: Bank statement showing the required maintenance fund for 28 days should be ready at least 2 months before the course start date or else you may miss the CAS issuance deadlines set by Universities.

English language requirement

English language proficiency certificate (such as IELTS, Pearson PTE, TOEFL, Trinity College London, LanguageCert, OET, ELLT, Duolingo) is required in order to fulfil English language requirements for studying in a UK University. The most common and widely accepted test is IELTS (see below).

  • You will be eligible for a Foundation program if you have IELTS 4.5 with no component below 4.0
  • You will be eligible for a Bachelor or Masters degree program if you have IELTS 6.0 with no component below 5.5


We recommend you to attend IELTS for UKVI (Academic) test as this test is widely accepted by universities to meet the English language requirements (with the below mentioned exception). Visit here to book your IELTS for UKVI (Academic) test.




  • IELTS for UKVI (Academic) will not be required if you have normal IELTS (Academic) with overall 6.0 and no component below 5.5. However, you will require IELTS for UKVI (Academic) if you are applying for a standalone Level 3 foundation program
  • IELTS will not be required if you have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from a majority English speaking country (e.g. UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand)
  • IELTS will also not be required if you are from India, Malaysia, Kenya, West Africa, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malaysia, Hongkong and have completed your High School qualification from a number of selected awarding bodies/boards ifrom these countries. Please contact us for more details on this
Tuberculosis (TB) test certificate

Before CAS issuance, University will ask you to send Tuberculosis (TB) test certificate. This can be obtained from a UKVI approved clinic in your country. Visit here for more details


List of courses

For a full list of Undergraduate degree programs, visit here

For a full list of Postgraduate degree programs, visit here

Living expenses in UK

Working out what living expenses you will need to consider and how much they will cost you will depend on so many factors. For example, if you want to live the lifestyle you have been doing with your parents back in your home country – this will probably be very expensive to do, so you might have to make compromises!

As a rough guide, accommodation and other living expenses (e.g. food, travel, clothing etc) will be approximately between GBP 100 to GBP 200 per week.

Work rights

International students studying a full-time course at a Higher Education Institution (HEI) such as a UK University which is publicly funded are allowed to work (for a full list of institutions which are considered as HEI, visit here):

  • up to 20 hours a week in term time if you are studying for a qualification at degree level (bachelor’s) or higher (Master’s and PhD)
  • up to 10 hours a week in term time if you are studying for a qualification below bachelor’s degree level (Foundation program)
  • full-time (for study at all levels)
    • in vacations (outside term time)
    • from your course end date to your visa expiry date
Bringing family members (dependants)

Your family members (dependants) will be able to apply to join or remain with you in the UK

A dependant is either:

  • your husband, wife or civil partner
  • your child under 18 years old

Family members are eligible to apply for a dependant visa if:

  • Your course is full-time, at postgraduate research degree level (i.e. Master’s by research, PhD or doctoral research programs)
  • You are a government sponsored student on a full-time course that is 6 months or longer. This means you are being financially sponsored for your studies by the UK government or an overseas government.

Dependents are allowed to work full time throughout the entire duration of their visa.

Length of visa granted
  • If your course duration is 12 months or more then you will be granted a visa for the full length of the course Plus 4 months after the end of the course
  • If your course duration is 6 months or more, but less than 12 months then you will be granted a visa for the full length of the course Plus 2 months after the end of the course

Book your Free Consultation

We will passed your details to our local office and one of our local advisers will contact you within 24 working hours.

    Open chat
    💬 Let's Talk!
    Hello 👋
    Can we help you?